Friday, November 4, 2016

Dividends Overtime

After making my monthly update post for October's dividends, I realized that I hadn't posted an update showing the dividends received over time in quite awhile. That being said, I've compiled an updated graph and it's quite exciting to look at!

As sad as it is to put into perspective how small the dividend payments were in 2015, it's an increasingly obvious boost to the confidence that 2016 has been a much better year for dividends over time. All in all, it means I'm heading in the right direction. As long as I keep grabbing up companies and not being afraid of what the market may hold tomorrow, the trend should continue.

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome trend. The red is killing the blue by far each month. Keep that growth going!

    ReplyDelete